Travel apps make it easy for families to stay connected and organized, whether you’re traveling across town or across the world. Here are our top five picks!
- Google Maps: This app is great for finding nearby restaurants, attractions and shopping centers as well as finding your current location with GPS capabilities.
- TripIt: A must-have app that organizes all of your travel information in one place (flight status updates, hotel reservations and more). You can even forward confirmation emails from airlines and hotels directly into this app to keep everything in one spot!
- Google Translate: If you find yourself in an unfamiliar country this app makes communicating much easier by translating conversations into English, Spanish, French, German and more than 100 other languages.
- Airbnb: Airbnb is a great option if you need accommodation or want to rent your space for extra income. You can search, book and pay securely with either your credit card or Paypal account.
- Roamler: This app allows you to connect with locals in any city around the world, ask questions about what’s worth seeing and do activities like cooking classes, cycling tours or even yoga sessions!